Thursday, October 2, 2008

Now me!

I have to post about my trip to Monroe yesterday all alone, but first I have to let you all know that Dalton is finally back to her old self. But, now I have it! I am finally a little better now. At 9:15 last night I had this horrible feeling that would NOT go away.. I went to bed and finally at mid-night I was up throwing up. I bet my hairs on my legs are an inch long right now from freezing to death.. I think my temp only got up to 101.4. I felt so much better after I puked... I knew I would, but I try to make myself NOT do it... I know people that can just do the finger down the throat thing and get it over it... NOT ME! had to cancel some of my work today for he first time ever I have done that in 7 years! I did end up getting out of the house at 11:30 to go and work but that ended up being a very bad idea... I ending up getting sick AGAIN! I am finally fever free as we speak. I just went outside with the girls and it felt so good in the shade... the direct sun is another subject!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

What an awful night you had! Hope you are feeling much better now. Try not to overdo and get plenty of rest.

Praying for you!

The Perry Family said...

so sorry that you are sick now too! the stomach virus is the worse thing ever to me and yes, i am like you...i will fight until the very end not to throw up.

got the burp rag and it is soooo cute!! i am getting it sent off to her today! :) thanks!

Laken said...

Oh, no! I hope you guys don't keep passing it and get better soon! The stomach bug is the WORST.

Gigi said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Did you bring me a prize from Monroe???