Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Swap

Ok, so I know it's last minute, but I'm thinking we need to do a FALL SWAP. We'll have a week to sign up, a couple of days to pair up, then a week to shop and mail by the 22nd. So here are the rules:

Email me at larbarnett@alltel.net by Tuesday October 14.
Tell a little bit about your decor.
Spend $10 to $20. (Not so much that someone may feel left out)
Send out by Tuesday, October 21.
Post pictures when you get your prize!

Don't let the time frame discourage you - remember we have all of November, too!

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Count me in!

Pam

The Perry Family said...

I'm so glad you are doing this...I really wanted to, but didn't know if anyone would be interested!! yay!

Michelle said...

O.K. I am out of the loop. I have never heard of a fall swap. That does not keep me from wanting to participate though. Count me in just let me know what I have to do.

Michelle

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey, parking lot lady. I am going to link you on my site. Is that ok? That should steer lots of people to your swap. Let me know, and I will do that tomorrow. OH... and I am in! Melanie

Kami said...

Hey, I will give it a try...I will be waiting for my surprise.