Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin patch part 14, 782...

I am TRYING to be (DANG IT I JUST DELETED ANOTHER PICTURE what in the world am I doing !?!?!!!!) good at this blogging, but this picture taking FOREVER to load thing is driving me INSANE! I have so many other things that I need to be doing that I just don't have time to wait for it to load. Ok, now that I have complained I will try and get on with the story.... I am pretty sure that you are sick of the pumpkin patch, but just bare with me... I am so close to being done!

The swings were a huge hit at the patch...

I really don't know what Avery is doing here, but she was concentrating on something pretty hard. We were over by the petting zoo.

Lee is showing them something.. the white dots on the picture are bugs flying around ... peeeUUUUweeeee! Stanky! And FRESH stanky if you know what I mean!



Leaving the patch heading in to the little cafe to eat.. it was GOOD! I had a club sandwich, but isn't that suppose to have bacon on it!?!? Anyway, daddy had the smothered pork chop, rice and gravy, and some other stuff along with homemade cornbread.. Avery said that it looked like something that papaw Robert would cook, so that is a huge compliment! Lee had a chicken strip basket that he later admitted was DRY... I just look at him and said... did you not know that was why ketchup and ranch dressing was invented!?!? Avery had a chili dog (that was suppose to be ft long, but they only brought a regular sized one) and after she ate it she needed MORE food so she got a kids chicken STRAW basket. I really like the atmosphere there. All the bread in there is homemade! YUM-O







Once again on the way to eat!





Dalton stopping to watch some kids play!








Yes, she got to ride that dang pony... $4 for literally 4 times around the thingy! Can you say RIP OFF!?!?!?







Did she crack a smile!? NOPE! She wanted to ride the pony with the PINK thing on it! That was all we had heard all morning, and then she was very happy after! Oh, and I have to mention that she needs a haircut.. she always wants to wear her hair in a pony tail, but on this particular day when I knew she really needed to she did NOT want it up SO half of the pictures it is in her face and if it is not then it looks horrible! Go figure!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

why don't you try photobucket or flicker. then you can select all the pictures you want to upload and do it at one time then just copy and past the htlm code. Just a thought. OR you could just quit griping start the upload and walk away, or picasa (google download) will let you do it but only like 4 per post? Email if you need help.

Anonymous said...

Oh these pics are so cute! We are taking Jadyn Cooper for the first time tomorrow and I cant wait! She is going to love it!

Beth E. said...

I have problems with the picture thingy loading my pics, too! Takes forever! I'm glad you kept at it, though. I really have enjoyed looking at all of your photos of the pumpkin patch.