Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some of my fall decorations...

I wanted to show a few of my fall decorations so you get the idea of what the swap is all about... I have had this little scarecrow for years... he hangs on my kitchen door coming off the laundry room....
These guys came from Paul Michael's 2 years ago....
Now this is once of my favorites.. you light the little candle and then thingy spins!
My fall wreath.. sorry no full view of door.. I am not done decorating yet!

I bought this at Spike's Drug store here in town when they were still open.. they always had the neatest gifts!
How real does this thing look!??! I love it and wish I had more of these in various sizes!
This also came from Paul's Michael's a couple of years ago.. the girls picked her out! She sits on the island bar and glares at me while I am cooking...
This is from Paul Michale's this year.. they went fast!
I made this for myself this year... and one for Ms. Pam (which was a little prize for her going with me and Dalton to the eye doctor that day!)
I hope this give you more of an idea of what I am talking about.. my kids always look so forward to decorating for the fall!


7 comments:

Sandy said...

I got your blog from MO's I love your decorations. I am adding you to my blog if that is ok.

randdmom said...

Love, love, love the fall swap idea. We are in a spending freeze right now, so I won't participate this time )o: Anyway, I really wanted to comment on how your daughter is reaching out to her troubled classmate. I am so touched by her and by your support for her. There were 2 sisters when I was in school that were teased horribly. Really bad! My uncle was a bus driver and one day, I rode on his bus to spend the night with his family. I saw where the girls lived and my heart broke for them. I never participated in teasing them again, but I never stood up to it either. Their house was near our "farm", so occaisionaly I'd see them playing outside. That house, shack really, was torn down years ago, and I often think of them and wonder what ever happened to those girls. Good for you and Avery! I wonder about the teacher. How can she let the classmates move their desks without interveening?! I'm glad to have found your blog and look forward to continuing to read it!
Have a good day...

The Perry Family said...

love the decorations that you have! i have GOT to get to that Paul Michael's!! so far from here though...we do make the occasional trip to greenville though! :)

anywho...love the towels! i might need to order a couple with pumpkins on them and go ahead and get you to make me some with christmas on them.

i do think i want you to make me some christmas gifts this year. any ideas? (if you get tired of me asking you to do stuff for me, let me know! :) )

The Perry Family said...

OH!! and where did you get that wreath????? LOVE IT!! NEED IT!! haha

RADstitches said...

Heather,

I made the wreath! If it comes up missing... just know that I will come and get it! LOL You know I don't mind you ordering stuff! Anytime!

The Perry Family said...

i likey the wreath, but too far to crossett from warren! haha j/k if the postage wouldn't be so high, i would sooooo have you make me a wreath like that!!!

Mom of these kids said...

My favorite is the WITCH. That is cute!! And Leah, reading over my shoulder, was excited about the one that turns when you light it.