Monday, October 20, 2008

This weekend in stages...

This weekend was Lee's long weekend so we headed to my daddy's house once again...Dalton counted down every single day to when she was going to get to go and see Papaw Robert. Oh, LOOK don't fall out but I am in a picture!! I mean really!! It is very RARE that I am in the picture when we are out and about. I hate the self portrait pictures, so I just ain't in em! The only proof that I was actually there is that there are pictures! Oh, and there is sweet britches too! We went to the pumpkin patch at Hardin's Farm on Sunday. My DADDY even wanted to go.. normally he is in the field working or they are wanting to hunt but he took us! Here is Dalton posing... from the second we walked in all I heard was I want to ride the pony... like 1,000 freakin times! And NO I am not joking!
Oh, my word look at Lee trying to fit is rump in the swing!!! LOL (Wait till you see tomorrow who rump did fit in the tire!)
Here they are on the hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins... WAIT! Where is Robin you may ask!?!?! Oh, she MUST be on the ride too because THERE ARE PICTURES! That fake smile of D's is driving me NUTS!!! What is up with that?
Here is Dalton with her pumpkin.. she is so proud!
Ok.. that is it for tonight! I don't know why it take forever for 5 pictures to load, but I am heading to bed so I will add more to this tomorrow.

You will never guess who spotted my kid at the patch!!! Tune in tomorrow to see! Let me give you a hint... it is a bloggy world Auntie! LOL

6 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...

Oh these pics are so sweet! I love the pumpkin ones...looks like you guys had a great time!

Beth E. said...

Great pics of you and your family! I especially liked the one of you and, um...sweet britches. lol It's always good that mom and dad get in the pics now and then.

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Looking forward to reading "Part Two." :o)

The Perry Family said...

love the pictures!! you and your girls are beautiful!! :)

we are going to hardin farms on the 30th with Lauren's Kindergarten class. Can't wait!! :)

Michelle said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you had a great week-end.

I totally understand about it taking FOOOOOOOOOREVER to load pictures. Sometimes I dread blogging when I think about having to wait for pictures to load. My A.D.D. kicks in high gear while waitng on the pictures to load.

Oh.. by the way I mailed your
"fall surprise" today.

Laken said...

How cute! Your kids are adorable! And I love the pic of you and Lee! Too cute!

Mom of these kids said...

I like Avery's hair these days...but it makes her look so grown up! sniff sniff!

So, did she get to ride the pony, or is that in the other post? I haven't looked yet.