Saturday, December 6, 2008

Avery Lu Who....

Avery Lu Who says PEACE OUT to you this holiday season! The girls dance studio entered the downtown Christmas parade and their float was WHOVILLE from The Grinch! It was SO cute! It even had a working chimney!
The little who girl did not want to make her hair all crazy like Avery Lu Who... Dalton kept saying COME ON CINDY LU WHO LET'S GO! Then she would just laugh so hard at her! LOL


Notice her checking out that crazy funky hair!

If she knew that the big who girl was doing behind her she would have a F-I-T! Dalton had to carry a wrapped present to hold on the float. She refused to wear a hat so she was miserable and was NOT happy by the time we got her off the float across town!




I personally think that my big who girl should get student of the year because after all she did just have 9 teeth pulled to be able to pull of being Avery Lu Who with those big 4 teeth in the front! How many students do you know that go to that extreme Ms. Lauren!?!?!? I mean.. COME ON!!!!



7 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...

I love her hair...so cute...


btw...go read my blog and you will see why I havent been on lately...sorry I havent gotten back with you when you have commented, we have just had alot going on....

Beth E. said...

Whoa...HOW did you get her hair fixed like that? It is totally awesome!!!

Beth E. said...

Thanks so much for thinking of us and praying for Bill! I totally agree with you about how fast hospitals discharge patients. Blame the insurance companies! :o/

Shelley said...

I love it. They had a Christmas float here a couple years ago where my friend's nice had to be Cindy Lu....... Her hair didn't work out as well as Avery's!

AJ Huffman said...

Love the hair. How in the world did you get her hair like that? That's amazing.

Laken said...

OMG! Her hair is incredibly cute. I love the float! Cute, cute, cute! Poor Dalton. She's still a doll, though.

Anonymous said...

Tell me how to do hair like that?