Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dalton is 6....

On August the 6th Dalton FINALLY turned 6... and the very next day when she woke up she announced to me that she was ALMOST 7!!!!! She is still so tiny to me. But, is so growny now that she is coming home telling us all the "happenings" from school! 2 boys are fighting over who is going to sit/stand/etc by her.. how funny is THAT?

She loves her daddy with all her heart.. and me too I think cause after I was talking about my trip to NY today she announced to me that I WOULD NOT be going to NY again because she missed me too much ! LOL She loves animals.. no matter how big or small. She also loves her build a bears..... and their WARDROBE! She is a HAM! You really have to know her to appreciate it. She comes out of her shell when we least expect it!

See what I mean!

She loves to call her Papaw Robert! Oh, and she LOVES her some Ben Coulter... she sings with him to the top of her lungs!

She is SOO funny! I say that she gets her humor me from ME! But she is also a redneck... she gets that from her daddy! They both are so country talking.. I wish I could get her singing on video and post it for you to hear!


She just had her birthday party, so I have pictures from that too... we make her cake/cupcakes! We had the BEST time doing that too!


Peace out peeps! Cause sister ain't far from being 7!!! LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sista ain't far from being alot of things! ;))) She is a hoot and a half. I love her spirit and her ability to EXPRESS herself! Gosh, mom, who does she get that from? I don't wish B's years away, but seeing D at this age makes me wonder what she will be like. They are such their own person, you know? Tell that red neck talking, stylish and almost 7 year old that her Momma made me laugh tonight!

Audrea said...

Dalton is a beauty. Can't wait to see the pictures of her party. Megan, my daughter, will be turning 6 next month and I need ideas for her party. Tell Dalton that I love me some Ben Coulter too! We hope to come to Lakeshore or Cow Pen soon to hear him sing. Have a great one!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey chick. I want to go to NY! That baby of yours is a doll. I didn't forget her either. I bought special "beads and stuff" in NY! Pink and brown! Mo

snekcip said...

I had to comment, Dalton is just too cute! I love the last frame....it says peeeeeeeeeeace!!!!Oh to be 6 again!!

Chandra said...

Dalton makes my heart giggle. I love the way she is. The best thing about knowing Dalton is when she crawls up in my lap to talk to me I know that is huge. I love her so much. And can't beleive my little friend is growing up. Also I love the days I just get "your a crazy woman if you think I am talking to you" look.

Beth E. said...

Six years old??? Tell her to stop growing so fast! Sheesh...

She's a little doll! Those pictures are soooo good...did you take them? You should frame all of those!

I want to hear her sing! with that spunk, she could be a star, for sure.

Oh, by the way...I think she totally takes after her mom! :-)

Pennington Posts said...

She is such a cutie patootie!!!

Sandy said...

That Sista is a laugh and half. Now I forgive you for not posting as much. She would have me laughing all the time. I love her pretty poses for her pictures. They deserve to be in a collage on a wall somewhere. I am glad she had a happy BD and 7 is almost here.

Kacy said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. Those pics were great.
I didn't fall off the face of the earth but thanks for checking on me! Apparently, not all small country towns have internet readily available. We are the FIRST on our road to get it! WHAT? That's nuts. These peeps need to get out of the fields. Ha! We love it. & you guys too.
kacy

Mom of these kids said...

Gosh, I thought I commented on this post...I can't keep up with anything these days.

She is such a cutie, and a Hoot too! I wonder where she gets that from? LOL

Our little girls are growing up, aren't they?

Beth E. said...

Yoohoo....where ARE you, girl? I miss you!

You haven't had to use that gun, have you? lol

Love ya!
Beth