Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful day

Today Lee and I enjoyed this beautiful day and got out to get the yard in order. We enjoy keeping up our place.. it is a lot of work, but when it is all said and done it makes up appreciate it all so much!

We had a great weekend! We took Avery to a softball tournament this weekend and ended up at Papaw Robert's house Sat night... we walked in the door to fried deer meat, fried okra, french fries, pots and gravy and ONION! LOL He spoils us when we are there! He and Avery even brought me breakfast in bed Sunday morning! We all spent the day with my brother and sister in law and my nephews! Our girls LOVE to spend time with them! They all play together so well and always have a great time! The time got away from us and we did not even make it home until at 9! What a bummer that Monday means SCHOOL!

So, today we get a call that Dillon (my nephew that is closest in age to Avery) was in the ERl! He has broken his arm on the trampoline! Hope you are not in too much pain Dillon.... we will talk to you soon! We will get you some lessons from Avery on how NOT to have that happen! LOL

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

I'm so glad to see that you are doing better at posting on your blog...you don't want me to have to come down there, do ya?! LOL

I am really looking forward to Spring. I can hardly wait to start planting my flowers and a few veggies!

Have a good week!

Mom of these kids said...

Oh no, he broke his arm...poor guy!

Sounds like a great weekend! I know you guys work hard on your place, and it shows. It is beautiful.

Sandy said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. What a nice treat to wake up to in the morning breakfast in bed. I hope your nephew is ok and not to much pain

Michelle said...

There is nothing like a good home cooked meal, espically one you don't have to cook. LOL

Laken said...

I bet your yard is beautiful! Post a pic!!

snekcip said...

Thank you again!!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

What a wonderful meal! We love that kind of food around here! I just cannot figure out how to get that fried grease smell out of the house. We have lots of venison in the freezer, so I need to figure it out! Maybe I should ask my Momma to fix fried okra again soon. She makes the best I have ever had! She slices it super thin and it's so crunchy. My favorite food ever!