Friday, September 12, 2008

Crazy hair day at school!

Here ya go MO! Let me know when you need my services! This week is spirit week at school. Crossett and Hamburg play tonight in Hamburg and they are huge rivals.... You should SEE some of the things that the bigger kids to... from Hamburg AND Crossett. I will spare you some of the details that my husband and his friends did while they were in school! YIKES Anwyays, we had to get up 30 minutes early to do this! Avery loved it... she said that she got funny looks ALL DAY!

I should have gotten a picture of the after effects of this hair doo.. it was wild too!

7 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Ha ha, that's funny! With all that long thick hair...I bet that was a nightmare to comb out!

Beth E. said...

I came across your name in the comments on Mo's site, and decided to check out your blog! You have a beautiful family. I've enjoyed reading your postings.

Blessings to you and yours!

Beth E. said...

P.S. Loooove the hair! haha

melinda marie said...

Love, love, love the hair! I'd use your stylist services, anytime!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Melinda

Our Journey said...

I have been a lurker of your page for quite sometime... I was just wondering if you had about 5 minuites to jump over to my page and read it!! I would definetly appreciate it!

The Thompson Family said...

I love the hair!!! Too funny what Dalton was saying about Bryce. Every single day the girls (in the picture) say "he's cute" at least 5 times. I guess it's that age and they can't really think of another adjective to better suit him! Keep the posts coming...you don't want my friend Jennie to get bored!

The Terrell's said...

I will call you when I have the next "up do" LOL